DIVERSITY & INCLUSION POLICY
STATEMENT OF INTENT
Francesco Cocco as freelancer, commits to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among the teams of different company he works for and eliminating unlawful discrimination. His activity as Senior Consultant in Design for all, Social Housing and Longevity aim to create environments that can be truly inclusive of all sections of society. In providing his consulting services, Francesco Cocco also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
This policy’s purpose is to:
- Provide equality, fairness, and respect for all in our stakeholder, whatever they are customer or collaborator in a project team.
- Not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of: age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage or civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation.
- Oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in: • pay and benefits • terms and conditions of contracts • dealing with grievances and discipline • selection for collaboration in team for a project
Francesco Cocco commits to:
- Encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in the shared workplace as good practice
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all components of the team are recognised and valued.
- Take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, the public and any others during the organisation’s work activities.